The Egyptian National Military Museum is the official museum of the Egyptian Army.
The Museum is located within the Cairo Citadel.

The museum was established in 1937 at the old building of the Egyptian Ministry of War in downtown Cairo. It was later moved to a temporary location in the Garden City district of Cairo. In November 1949 the museum was moved to the Haram Palace at the Cairo citadel. It has been renovated several times since, in 1982 and 1993.

All contents © copyright 2010-2013 Sowar Masraya. All rights reserved.